[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Find out your English level.
Take our free online English test!
When you finish the test, you will be told your approximate English level.
At the end of the test you will be able to see the answers.
1. I _______ Spanish.
2. How old are you?
3. _______ brother lives in London.
4. When _______ Julia come back from her holidays?
5. I _______ up at 7 o'clock every morning.
6. Look! The train _______ .
7. I've never _______ to India.
8. How _______ money have you got?
9. Dubai has _______ building in the world.
10. He's interested _______ learning English.
11. What _______ in Paris last weekend?
12. We _______ really impressed by Eiffel Tower.
13. ______ English people love fish and chips.
14. I love your dress! It is _______ than mine.
15. My parents _______ married since 1975.
16. _______ I start a full time job I would like to travel the world.
17. There aren't _______ people here.
18. You were driving too fast _______ you?', said the policeman.
19. I asked _______ .
20. I worked all last summer, but I wish I _______ gone on holiday instead.
21. The boy saw _______ in the mirror and started to cry.
22. Read this sign here, not _______ one over there!
23. Barcelona is the most attractive city _______ .
24. A lot of products _______ in America.
25. If I _______ earlier, I wouldn't have been late for job interview.
26. He's so _______! I'm not _______ in anything he says.
27. I love all fruit, but ________ raspberries.
28. If it rains, we ________ have the barbeque.
29. The doctor gave me a ________ for some medicine yesterday.
30. Daniel ________ come to Edinburgh with us on Sunday, but he's not sure yet.
31. Tom's looking forward ________ his new job next month.
32. I was excited about going to Italy to see my cousin, as I ________ him for fifteen years.
33. 'If you work hard, you will pass all your exams!', I ________ .
34. We have been ________ that a new shopping centre should be built.
35. I like him because he makes me ________ .
36. I'd like ________ information, please.
37. I wish ________ English.
38. I'd ________ go to bed than watch the late night film, I'm quite tired this evening.
39. We need to go to the supermarket as there is only _______ milk left.
40. We would never have had the accident if you __________ so fast.
Share your Results: